Monday, September 17, 2007

scrapbook pages

So I'm at the library and I'm going to attempt to blog the pictures. I have a better internet connection here than I do at my apartment. I was finally able to send pictures via email, but Beth, my email said it wouldn't send to you, so here it is... hopefully. We'll see. This is the final order I got them in as well. It SHOULD be in chronological order. So for all of you who have NOT seen it, here it is in it's final glorious stage. I've decided I think Mike DID get the package. Based off of past letters, I don't think he'd be smart enough to complain about no packages, (I'm getting this from his not sending any of us his address in the email that would reach us so much quicker than the snail mail, not telling us the city he's in, not telling us much of anything besides the fact that he's sore from the waist down... Sorry, that was mean...) so that whole "(JULINA!!)" must have meant he got it. If that made any sense... that's my theory. K! pictures!





















1 comments:

Beth said...

OMG!!! That was so AWESOME! Just like you! I can only imagine how totally stoked he had to be to get that. I'm going to be late to work, probably because I am checking your blog @ 5:30 AM! It was amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!