Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My closet is full of empty hangers

It's kind of depressing when you realize you can fit your entire life into one large suitcase and 6 large plastic storage bins. However, it has been done, by me, and tomorrow morning, I clean. I'm checking out of my dorm room at 11:30... ish. Then I will take my jogging final, that, it turns out, I'm not going to fail. That'll be exciting. After that, the plan is to empty my card of all Dining Plus $$. Any ideas on what I should buy? Then it's off to the airport for me. I'll be home around 8:15 pm. Hopefully I'll remember to pack my chapstick in my big bag so as to not get it confiscated. Honestly, do I look like the type of a girl who would pack a bomb into a chapstick tube?! Goodnight!

Also, tonight was my last MaryKay training in Utah until August. It was kind of sad. I've really learned to love the women in my unit- they are hysterical! Apparently, our unit is known as the ones who sit in the back whispering and laughing all during training. We can't help it... Also, because I finished my PowerStart (30 facials in my first month), I got this really sassy gray pearl bracelet. Aaaand I love it! Also, because I was the only one in my unit to complete the March challenge (10 appointments with 4 people at each, and a $600 order), I'll be getting this really sassy silver ring with a huge pink rock... in the mail... as soon as my director gets it. Really excited about that one. So watch out women of Las Vegas, I'm coming home and I'll be setting up appointments for FREE FACIALS as soon as I get there. So be ready.

Also, I start my new job approximately 12 hours after I get home. How awful is that?! You'd think I would get a break or something, but NO! they've been holding the job for me so they're really backed up. (SIGH) I really appreciate the job, I really do. I just wish I could start Monday instead. At least I could get a little unpacked. The office manager says that all the work they have waiting for be could be overwhelming, but it's kind of like job security. They're not going to fire me when there's so much to be done. Not like they would fire me anyways, because I'm amazing. right?

So while this was a lovely break, I have to take down my desk now... I'll give you before and afters later... just because I am a sentimental sap!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well, WE are excited you're coming home...and we really hope you'll join us Monday night at Stacy's for The Bachelor! You know, for a LATER dose of FHE :-) Good luck on getting everything home & keeping your chapstick!

barlows said...

You can do a facial on me anytime lady! Talk to you soon!