Monday, October 1, 2007

Snow In September

We thought we were going to be getting a little cold front here, but that turned out to be a huge understatement...

Snow... In September... I thought the snow last April was bad. Not fun.

My new niece was born last Friday and we went to visit them in the hospital. Mom and baby are both perfectly fine. And she is precious! See?



So, I'm trying to get Mike's letter finished so I can send it off today. Not like he'll get it by tomorrow, but still. Katie Brunson is coming up to spend the weekend here. I need to go grocery shopping because I have no food. And that's fine when it's just me, but I feel like I should have some food available when I have company. Odd how things work out like that. Also, today should end up being a HUGE catch up day as far as homework goes. I have a bunch of tests this and next week. yay. I love college.

10 comments:

Loralee said...

She IS cute! And her cheeks are so fat. I want to pinch them. I am very jealous.

Erin said...

Oh, she's precious! Newborns are so sweet! And you have fun with that snow...we're enjoying nice 80's here (knock on wood...you know how fast the weather here changes!) Congrats to your sister! And let us know if/when you get a letter!

Julina said...

just checked the mail, no letter today.

Beth said...

What an adorable baby!!!

Beth said...

I love the picture of your mom in her capris & sandals standing in the snow on the balcony! Crazy, huh?

Erin said...

Hey, I love the last pic of you holding the baby--your hair looks really pretty...I can't believe how long it's gotten!

Stac said...

and thats another reason why I like Vegas more than Utah!! Looks cold but does make me kinda miss home.

Brandi Lyn said...

She is SOO cute julina!! Wow, andrea has BEAUTIFUL children. What did they name her?

Brandi Lyn said...

oh..NEVERMIND! lol. After i read i got an answer to my question! Karalee Jo...that is SO CUTE!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, my heart skipped a beat she's so beautiful!

I love the hair! :)