Sunday, October 21, 2007

8 things

Stacy "tagged" me (or rather, everyone in her link list) so I get to write 8 weird or interesting facts about myself that everyone might not know. Basically because I am bored. And it is Sunday afternoon. And I am full, seeing as I just ate dinner. And I'm soon going to be eating dessert. And I don't want to do anything productive. And I'm getting help from my roommates because I'm not really on top of things myself today.

1)I analyze people. I'm pretty perceptive. I like to know as much about people's personalities as is possible. I like to know how I can/should act around them. And it bothers me when I can't find out what's bothering them. Some people shy away from conflict, and I'm all about avoiding it when I can, but if the conflict already exists, I can't resist investigating the problem and talking about it so it will be fixed. Unless there will be a greater conflict by nosing about. Then I suffer alone... in utter agony... right.

2)I unconsciously pucker my lips when watching kissing scenes in movies. yeah, I know.

3)I am the queen (THE QUEEN) belcher. oh yes. You wouldn't believe it, but it's true.

4)I sometimes pray in a hispanic accent.

5)I broke my bedroom door. (here in my apartment) Pulled it right off the hinges. And not out of rage... out of shear strength...

6)I play spider solitaire while waiting for pages to upload on my computer. always. and I generally end up playing more solitaire than getting anything done.

7)I'm in love with all of my roommates. Seriously. We never fight. Does that ever happen in real life? not very often... not very often.

8)I value people. Actual people. Not what they can do for me, not how I can make them like me, but them.

2 comments:

Beth said...

OK, # 4 cracks me up.

Erin said...

You & Jerolyn should get together--she might be a fierce competitor with you when it comes to the belching. And I laughed out loud at #4 too...and then tried to envision that--'kay, that's funny!