Saturday, October 27, 2007

last week.

So, I've been pretty busy without getting a whole lot done this past week. I'm really not a fan of that. I'd like to feel like when I'm constantly doing something that I'm getting things accomplished, but I guess that's how the pages fall sometimes.
I got a letter from Cj Huntsman on Thursday. finally. I wrote him over a month ago, so I thought maybe he had died or something. No, I understand that missionaries are very busy, and I'm just a random friend who won't be getting a very high priority, but still. AND! his companion is Scott Christensen who is a friend of mine from my BYU ward last year, so they had both stuck a letter in the envelope. What are the chances of that actually happening? Especially because they have been out close to the same amount of time. Scott has maybe been out 2 or 3 months longer, but that's it. Weird.
I had work last night. Coed Volleyball. I wrote my cousin Colton back who is serving in the Talahassee Florida Mission and then started writing Cj back... all while at work. It helps the time to pass by faster. Also, there were a ton of halloween parties going on, and people would show up to the games late, like entire teams would show up late, and expect me to undo their forfeit. I really don't like it when people do that.

k, you know what, this blog is getting really boring. still. so I think I'm just going to post it. call it good.

Except that today was really productive and I did get things done. I woke up and did the dishes, then I cleaned the bathroom, then I ate breakfast (brunch?) then I showered, got my hair cut, and picked up Natalie from the airport. Good day eh?

0 comments: