Friday, October 19, 2007

what I got from him.

This is the response I got to the very short email I sent him (about as long as his). It's not much, but it's what I got.

yeah the actual physical writing was kind of missed this past week by
both of us. i don't want to make excuses, but i usually wait for your
letter and write back to respond. but again, no excuses, i'm sorry.
i'm in the process of making another tape. it's longer, so i should have
it finished in a little less than a week. i got your pictures of the
baby too. cute. both of you. i saw your blog pictures. dang.
just... wow. anyways, i gots to go write my family.
i miss and love you too. bye.

I wrote the short email wednesday just before I knew he was going to be checking his email. I told him I was in the middle of writing him a letter and that he'd get it soon (er or later).

Turns out he's checked out my blog... don't know how much time he spent on it, but in my letter, I kind of lectured him on not checking my blog, especially because I could write semi-distracting things on here that I wasn't writing to him on purpose, or post semi-distracting pictures... hopefully he'll avoid that from now on. I mean, look what he said about the pictures. I feel like satan, dang it.

2 comments:

barlows said...

yeah, you are so wicked! Whatev. You know the Garrards are naughty, so don't change for him.

Beth said...

Thanks for the update. Satan, hardly!