Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween (I added more)

just thought I'd update with some pictures of me and my roommates during our ward trick or treating... Hannah was busy with homework, so she didn't participate.


Casey, Me, Sarah, Jacey, Natalie


our apartment door setting... Jacey, Sarah, Natalie, Me, Casey Jo


Natlie has some cool settings on her computer. This is us looking in the bathroom mirror after realizing just how creepy we looked.


Me, Jacey and Sarah. Casey Jo and Natalie ran the booth and we glared at passers by.


Here's a fun one.



5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow... am loving the makeup, really very original!

The Sorensens said...

You ladies look FANTASTIC! What a great idea. Did you get any takers on the booth? JK
C

Beth said...

If I didn't know better, one could think you were seriously scary looking! But, we all know better.

Shelley said...

Those are pretty cool costumes!

Ana Lee said...

You guys are the cutest apartment ever.