Friday, November 9, 2007

so I got bored.

So... this is basically the week of unending joylessness. 3 midterms and a paper. But I did have time to check out blogs... because I definitely don't have time to write my own. And this is what I found. I've been to this site before and when I took the Celebrity look alike test I found out that I look pretty asian. Or at least I look like a lot of asian celebrities. Others too. But it was a while ago, maybe I'll have to re-do it and blog up the results. Anyways, here's my "looking like my parents-ness."



It's late, and I'm planning to wake up at 6:30, so please pardon my lack of incoherent verbalige.

3 comments:

Loralee said...

This is funny. It reminds me of those weird machines at arcades and stuff where they tell you what your kids will look like...but not quite. I'm going to do that the next time I get bored, which should be right about now.

Beth said...

Hmm...it's hard to tell. I think you are a blend.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Hi Julina...

You are just as beautiful as ever...although those Halloween pictures are a little on the freaky side...how did you all do your make-up like that???

I think that it is such a small world sometimes..I really enjoy living by Loralee..she is great! She came to help hold my baby the other night so that I could get ready. I am excited for her to have a BOY..Isaac will have a friend.

Anywho..hope you are having fun at BYU...take advantage of doing all that you can, because it goes by sooooooo fast!!