Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just to help a friend

This is a friend of mine, Sara, who I went on a Church History Tour with. She's the sweetest girl in the world and is trying to get her photography business up and off the ground. Check out her website!

"I started my own photography business and am in the beginning stages and could use your assistance. You might be asking yourself, "Well, how can I help Sara?" Well, I need to create a magnificent portfolio and I need you, your family, your children, or even your friendly neighbor to be my model(s). I do portrait photography and I eventually want to specialize in just children. Spread the word, Sara is open for business! Be sure to check out my website: http://neverforgottenphotos.blogspot.com for further information.

Note: Since I work full time at Orthopaedic Institute of Henderson I will be doing these photo sessions Saturday mornings/afternoons and possibly on Fridays. Please contact me via email so that we can set up a time and a place that will work for both of us. If you have children that will be a part of the photo session; make sure that your child is fed and well rested before the session. Bring snacks and water just in case. Feel free to bring a change of clothes, make it simple, solid colors; we want the focus to be your little one.
Thanks for your consideration,
Sara Young
Never Forgotten Photography
neverforgottenphoto@gmail.com
702.290.7786"

1 comments:

Loralee said...

Seriously wish I lived there... Cam would be the cutest model she ever saw.