Monday, September 29, 2008

pictures from Chris and Amanda's wedding.


Chris cracks me up... every time you look at his face, you can't help but smile.

aw, some of the high school friends. don't mind that I'm the most awkward looking one in the picture.

Amanda feeding Chris the cake. I think Amanda figured Chris would smash it in her face, so instead of making her eat it (or smashing it in her face), he just ate her bite too.
Kelsey, Isham and I. I haven't seen Chris (Isham) in forever. And Kelsey and I always hang out when I come home. good times. I love her.

It was a good weekend home. Too quick, and a lot of driving, but hey! anything for friends, right?

4 comments:

Loralee said...

I like Chris' tie. Not that it has anything to do with anything. I just like it.

Julina said...

Isham or Candito?

Beth said...

Chris Isham!!! I haven't seen him in so long. What is he up to? It was good to see you, even if it was only for a minute or two.

Loralee said...

Isham.