Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was looking at JC Penny dot com...

So I got bored today (which I shouldn't have because I have a to-do list about a mile long...) and I got on JC Penny's online site. I started looking at the shoes because that's basically my favorite accessory...
Karalyn and I want to get some dress boots for walking to church in the snow. It's not so fun in open toed shoes. Trust me on that one. These are the two I liked best. (click on the titles)
1)St. John's Bay® 'Decade' Stretch Boot
2)Worthington ® 'Kali' Mid-Shaft Boot
And then, because you can't stop at just boots, even though that's all we need for practical purposes, and that's all we can afford on a student's budget, I went looking through some more. Just for fun though... seriously.
Casual (a lot of them look really similar, but I like them...)
LA Gear Honey Low Profile Shoe
Mudd® 'Aggie' T-strap Skimmer
Mudd® 'Chilly' Buckle Mary-Jane
Mudd® 'Davis' Multi Pattern Skimmer
Mudd® 'Felta' Mary-jane Wedge
Decree® 'Barnett' Solid Buckle Flat
Dress Shoes (sooo sassy!!)
Worthington® Reagan' Peeptoe X-band Pump
east5th® 'Victoria' Peep-Toe Pump
maybe these...Softspots® 'Aster' Mary-Jane Pump
Liz & Co® 'Lorna'
Worthington® 'Natalie' Wool Peep-Toe Pump
athletic (because they're always good to have.)
Nike® Reax Run III Running Shoe
ASICS® GEL Frantic 3 Running Shoe
Fashion Athletic (whatever that means)
La Gear Campus Low Profile Shoe
Skechers® 'Spell' Embroidered Mary Jane
Anywho. It's sometimes depressing because I know I'll never have them. But still. They are nice to look at.

Kbye!

9 comments:

Loralee said...

Here's what I think. I'm glad you're brave enough to buy these boots, because I'm sure not. I think you'll look tall and ravishing. I like the toe on the first boot, but I like the heel on the second one better. Secondly, I prefer the Elvish, art nouveau, decorative swirls on the second boot as opposed to the first. I feel like Galadriel would wear those boots if they came in white. Ahhh! To design shoes... I wish.

Loralee said...

Overall, I choose boot number ............ 2!

Loralee said...

And they're cheaper!

Loralee said...

I think you're actually convinving me to go buy these boots.

Loralee said...

I also just fell in love with the Worthington Natalie wool peep toe pump. If you ever wanted to buy me a present, I'd let you buy me those shoes.

Loralee said...

I don't know of whom you speak.

Loralee said...

Wait... Celeste? If so, I say hello back. If not, then I'd have to reconsider.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello : )
Buying things on line or in-store? which usually do you realy go for? just wondering lol.. i prefer in-store just because i don't really like expecting it to arrive!
Ty
Sophia