Thursday, June 5, 2008

typical mom moment

So this is a typical moment for my mom and anything technologically advanced... if you can really call a basic digital camera that technologically advanced. :) we love her.

It's just occured to me, (as this video is uploading,) that this may not be as funny to "outsiders" as it is to people who know my mom. To those who don't know her on such a personal level, know that I laughed for quite some time after seeing this video. And that is why it is being posted today.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Well, I don't know your mom that well at all, but I thought it was funny, too. All us moms have something that our kids like to get chuckles out of!

Stac said...

I thought it was funny even though I don't know her either. My mom is the same way. It is funny!

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

Yeah, your mom is pretty precious. My parents are pretty much the same way. Sometimes, it takes a lot to not just laugh at them. Cause it might make them feel bad. Bu once you're alone, you can laugh it up!!!!!

Sara said...

Julina!!

I haven't seen you forever! I finally got into this blogging thing and love it! I'm so glad that I found you.

Check out our blog... forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com

-Sara Young

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! That is too funny! Hey by the way my mom saw your dad at work the other day, random... LOL!