Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flu season = Midterm season.

Why is that always the case? I have every typical symptom in the book... sinus headache, congestion, sore throat, cough --> sore muscles everywhere, that heavy feeling in your chest, and I can't seem to get warm except for my head. My head is really warm, but my body feels freezing. And I don't have any ibuprofen left because I used the last of it on my sore back. Which is still sore. Luckily, Andrea just called and was buying some antibiotics for Karalee Jo who has double ear infections (this is her 2nd one in 6 weeks, but the doctor won't put tubes in until she's had at least 4 ear infections (E.I.) within 6 months... poor little. Brooklyn had the same problem and hasn't had a single E.I. since they put the tubes in her ears.) and she said she'd pick up a new bottle of Ibuprofen for me. It is such a blessing to have Andrea as close as she is. I like to think that we're both a blessing to each other. Anyways, I had my semesterly interview scheduled with my boss today, plus a staff meeting, and then work, which luckily (again...) I was scheduled to be in the one gym that always has two supervisors. So I called the secretary and asked her to talk to my boss and see if it was ok that I didn't do any of those things. Call me a slacker, tell me to suck it up, but seriously, it hurts to move and I'm exhausted. And I don't have the time to be sick forever. I need to get better as soon as I possibly can. I have a Music 101 test to take tomorrow which I have yet to find the time to study for and a Book of Mormon quiz (ditto to the above). Add all the reading and assignments that I have and I'm basically done.

Done venting. Thanks for reading if you still are. I will say that I'm extremely grateful that I was healthy for my birthday. I prayed for that all last week and I got it, so thank Heavenly Father for that one. My next post will be less depressing, I promise, but for now, this is what you get.

1 comments:

Beth said...

You and Sarah...this Crud or Flu, or whatever it is, stinks! I heard on the TV the other day that FLU season is taking off like crazy, late in the year as it is. I hope you don't have the Flu. That's nasty stuff. Be sure to drink a lot so you don't dehydrate.