Tuesday, February 19, 2008

another survey

What is your ideal wake-up time in the morning? 8:00 to have a productive morning
What are some of your favorite movies?
Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice (masterpiece theater), You've Got Mail,
What is your favorite TV show?
the office, What not to wear, Flip that House
What is your favorite breakfast?
Chocolate Chip pancakes with Strawberries and cool-whip
What is your favorite cuisine?
classic bbq
What foods do you dislike?
sushi, mushrooms, peppers, coconut.

What are your top 5 favorite candy bars?
Toblerone, Milky Way, 100 Grand, Hershey bar, Reeses
What is your favorite music group?
Dashboard Confessional
Favorite sandwich?
Grilled Cheese, tuna, and tomato on Sourdough
What do you wear most often?
jeans, t-shirt, flip flops
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
cruising anywhere warm. (I'm cold right now and sitting at my desk)
Favorite item of clothing?
shoes, definitely
Where would you want to retire to?
Probably California
Favorite time of day?
Late night
Place you were born?
Henderson, Nevada

Favorite Sports to watch?
BYU Football, college volleyball
Person who will respond first to this blog? Beth. She usually is the first.

Are you a morning person or night owl?
Definitely a night owl, unless I didn't sleep much the night before.
Favorite animal?
I've only ever had a pet fish; Mr. Bingley is his name. He's kind of boring though.
Any news you'd like to share with everyone?
I just drove to and from Vegas the whole way for the first time. Go me.
What did you want to be when you were little?
A 3rd grade teacher. (post 3rd grade, obviously)
In regards to parenting, children are : Opposition or blessing?
I'm not a parent?

What are some of your favorite things to do in your free time?
take a nap, read, blog/facebook, write missionaries
Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked (heaven in a pint, I swear it)
If you could make one wish? To suddenly be able to understand everything I need to know to graduate from college successfully and then have amazing motivation to get strait a's.

Favorite baked good?
oh man... chocolate caramel brownies
Favorite season?
Fall, hands down (except for the fact that it brings school with it. But that won't be such a huge deal in a couple years. or maybe it will.)
Favorite cheesecake from the
Cheesecake Factory? Dulce de Leche
Ever done something you could've been arrested for?
Uuumm, if I have it would have probably been with Kenny Harmer and/or Kirby Okuda...
Favorite color?
green, black. But in a classy way. Not like all gothicy.
favorite sport/ activity to play?
volleyball
Favorite flower?
Gerber daisies
Favorite fast food restaurant?
I really don't like much fast food; maybe panda express.
How many times did you take your drivers test?
once. I'm a champion.
Favorite grocery store?
Maceys, SO cheaper than Albertsons.
How many tattoos do you have?
twenty seven (

Who sent this to you and what is something you love about them?
Andrea Lemmon; My sister, she's pretty dang great. She motivates me to be more organized and productive and has never made me feel like she doesn't have time for me even when she's crazy busy ALL the time. She always has a couch for me to crash on.
What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? A full-tuition scholarship

pizza or hamburgers? pizza

Mr. Darcy or Mr. Knightley? Mr. Knightley

Snacking: sweet or salty?
Sweet most definately

Who's worse: Stephen A. Smith or Charles Barkley (sports broadcasting)?
I don't know about either. I'm so uncultured, I know.

Beverage of Choice?
A&W rootbeer, Water

Favorite Disney Cartoon? Hercules

book you want to read?
Lord of the Rings, Anything byC.S. Lewis; I've heard his books are amazing.

banana split or rootbeer float?
rootbeer float; bananas only ever roll solo for me.

3 comments:

Loralee said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey now!! Kenny was the mastermind behind all of our trouble. I was just a lowly pawn that was taken advantage of. KIRBY OKUDA

Anonymous said...

It іs ρеrfect timе to makе ѕοmе
plans foг the future anԁ it iѕ tіme
to be happy. I’ve reаd thiѕ poѕt аnd
іf I сould Ι want to suggеst you few іnteгesting
thingѕ oг tіps. Mаybe yоu
сan wrіtе next articles гeferring
tо this articlе. ӏ desіre to гead eѵen mоre things about it!


Revіew my web blоg; exercise