Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday is a special day.

At least, today was special. But 100% ordinary at the same time. hmm...
I woke up at 7:30, my favorite thing to do on Saturday morning, (oh wait, just kidding) showered and got ready for work. Work today was actually really good. I enjoyed all four hours of games, and the two officials I worked with, Kyle and Steven, were really fun to work with. I was laughing every time I talked to them. When I got home, I went to a bridal shower for Christina McLaws, a girl who lived across the hall from me in the dorms last year. When I came home, I ate some food, then went back to my room, put my ipod on shuffle and turned the volume up preeety loud. I looked out the window/slept/woke up and looked out the window again for about an hour. Then, I went back out to the front room and talked to Casey about her missionary for a bit. After eating some dinner, I decided I was bored and so I made cards. Like I have nothing better to do. Anyways, here are the evening's results.

I started with this black/white/silver theme going on, then I decided that those weren't very practical because I'm probably never going to use them. So I moved on to green and yellow.
Then, Sarah and Tate (her boyfriend) came back to the apartment and Tate said, "so, are you sending out black valentines?" I totally forgot about valentines day, so, I made more for V-day.
Anyways. I feel like it was a good day's work. I don't do scrapbook-y type stuff very often, but when I do, I really get into it. huh. I don't think I could have the patience to scrapbook my life. holy cow. That would take a lot of time. SERIOUS props to scrapbookers.

2 comments:

Loralee said...

I expect to find one of those cards in my mailbox soon. Usually, checking the mail is the only thing on my to-do list.

Shelley said...

I'm impressed. Want to make my Valentines? ;)