Thursday, June 14, 2007

So, I was looking at my dad's camera and I came across this run of pictures that I hadn't seen before. It kind of made me laugh, a)because I remember exactly what was going on when these were taken and b)because my dad thinks he's so clever to take pictures when we're not looking. I decided to put them up in an effort to add a little humor to everyone's day. I'll give you a little play by play beneath each picture. These were taken right after sunday dinner.


Julina: Hey Kare, do I have any food in my teeth?

Kare: Ah, lets check it out. It would sure be embarassing to have broccoli jumping out at the camera.
Julina: so anything? (showing my pearly whites)
Kare: yeah, right there.
Julina: right where? Can you get it?
Kare: I dont want to touch it... Julina: fine, you use my finger to get whatever it is out.
Kare: (laughing) How awkward would this be if dad was taking a picture?
(cruely ironic... we really didn't know) Julina: are we good?
Kare: yup.
Julina: ah good. K, dad. we're ready.
And we did all that work for this one shot... classic!

4 comments:

Erin said...

SO cute, you girls are beautiful... and can I just mention how you both have such great HAIR???

Beth said...

Seriously great hair! I'm not envious, that would be sinful. But, I have a real APPRECIATION for the shiny, silky, beautiful hair you have! And the photo series and narration? Priceless. Thanks for posting that.

barlows said...

Okay, I love the commentary with the pics, so funny. You should have your dad do that more often. I love seeing the real deal in people's blogs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.