Monday, June 18, 2007

farewell for now.

And this is it folks. I'm off to girls camp for a week. I'll be there as a leader. Lucky me, I'm in charge of certification, and if any of you have ever been to girls camp, you know that's a really crappy assignment because girls don't like to do camp certification. But also, I get to work the rappelling site all week with my best girlfriend, Hayley Golightly. She's pretty awesome. However, I don't know how that's all going to work out because the lady who's been doing rappelling for the past five or six years is now the stake camp director, and she can't be there the whole time. I wonder who will be in charge. Obviously they can't leave two 18-19 year old girls in charge of everything. You know what's sad? I used to look at girls who are my age now and think, "wow! they are the coolest for being awesome leaders at camp." Now I am one of those. I'm old. Excuse me. I know I"m not old, but when I look back, I feel like I should still be "one of the girls..." weird. Well, mom's kicking me off saying I need to go to bed because I have to wake up early. Soo... See you all Saturday when Mike opens his mission call. hopefully I won't smell like dirt and trees and bugrapellent anymore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The RealFatman said...

I do not understand the last two comments but aren't you back yet from Camp???