Monday, January 21, 2008

MLKjr. Day!

I woke up from a dream filled with acts of youth delinquency to a window full of snow. Basically. That's the short of it and the long version isn't worth telling. But my roommates and I decided to go out and play in the snow. We made snow angels and a snow man. But remember Harriet? I don't remember if I put a picture of her on here before, but here's the story. My mom was in Provo around Halloween time and got this "candy bowl" type thing that looks like a witch's head. Whenever someone would leave an article of clothing, we would add it to Harriet.



Well today, we decided to make a snowman. It was a perfect snowman and it took it a long time to get that way. When it came to making the head, Casey Jo suggested we bring out Harriet. So we did. Here she is!





So she's kind of creepy, right? Well, she is in the dark when you forget she's there and you drive into the parking lot and see her reflecting eyes by the lights of your car.

Also, we had another FHE photo shoot because we switched up FHE groups at semester. The boys didn't participate much, but that didn't matter since my apartment really gets into those anyways. We brought props this time, so it was way more intense. I'll post some as soon as we get the cd copies. Great, bye!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day out of school. I don't know about all that snow, though. Yuch! Harriett is pretty stylin' though! When do you plan to be in Vegas again? President's Day weekend in Feb?

Loralee said...

Your new page looks so pretty!