Monday, July 23, 2007

tagged by erin...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Smoothie maker at Jujji Juice
2. "file clerk" at M&J's Insurance. (although I pretty much ran the place. Now that I've left, they've gone bank-rupt... no joke)
3. "file clerk" at Dr. Joseph Johnson's office.
4. I haven't started yet, but I'll be an intrameral sports supervisor when I hit provo-town this fall.

4 Movies I Can Always Watch:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Pride and Prejudice. k, the one NOT with Kiera Knightly
3. Hercules (the disney one)
4. any of the Lord of the Rings

4 TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Unwrapped
3. What Not To Wear (k, sounds lame I know, but you can learn stuff from that show)
4. Myth Busters

4 Favorite Places or Things to Eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Mom's Lasagna
3. Mom's Caramel brownies
4. Red Robin

4 Websites I Visit:
1. blogs...
2. oldnavy.com
3. Mugglenet.com
4. byu.net

4 Places I Love to Be:
1. in my bed
2. the beach
3. BYU's football stadium
4. Knotts Berry Farm

K, great! you can do it too if you're bored!

0 comments: