Wednesday, August 8, 2007

home - by michael buble.

There is no purpose for this blog. I dont really know what I'm going to say. I feel like this summer has flown by so much faster than I wanted it to. It's like I'm watching it slipping through my fingers without being able to just stop and collect myself. I feel like I haven't taken advantage of the relationships that are surrounding me that won't be there in a couple weeks. My heart feels like it's expanding, but filling with emptiness, nothing substantial. I'm surrounded by people all day, hardly ever getting a minute to myself, but I feel so alone sometimes. And I find that it's times like these that I want only to be alone. Because the noise and crowds of people make it so much harder to calm myself. Then, the great contradiction starts all over. I'm alone. And soon, I won't have the opportunity, when I want it, to be with the people i'll be leaving. it's a cruel irony, huh?

4 comments:

Beth said...

That's a part about growing up that's hard.

Mike said...

holy freakin depressing... i'm sorry!!

barlows said...

Oh, dear, this is sounding heavy. Let's take a deep breath and get some perspective. You rock, nuf said. The rest is just fluff. Love ya!

The RealFatman said...

Hey forget that growing up part!! Just remember FLUFF RULES