Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a beach update

yes. I am at the beach in Carlesbad California. The weather has been SO nice, but the humidity... goo... so it turns out that I can get the internet here. "Which is a real nice feature" since we haven't had it in years past, and I was smart enough to even bring my laptop with me... even though it's such a pain in the airport security lines. Um, lets back up a few days.

Sunday was mike's "farewell" and pre-mission open house. Suprisingly, it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. It went really smoothly, at least from my perspective. I can't really say much though, it's not like I had to prepare anything my but myself. No house, food, musical number or talk to prepare. Sunday night

K, mike just called. I'll be finishing this after my disneyland trip. He's a little more important than this blog. k,loveyoubye

1 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you're having a marvelous time! :)