Monday, March 16, 2009

Pay attention kids!

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.
My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography, I may sew or paint or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely creative.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

I got this from a friend of a friend, Ana Lee. I was number three to comment on her blog so, I should be good for something extremely creative!

4 comments:

Hannie said...

Just happened upon your blog at the perfect time apparently! Such a cute idea! I totally got lucky!

P.S. Today at work I got to talk to some Latinos from Houston and some Africans (like really from the African continent) that I met in the mission! Made me so mission-sick, but I thought of you and how fortunate you are!

Angie Larkin said...

Julina! I was so happy to hear you were going to the temple! I got your mom's message and I would have loved to have come...however I just had a baby! She's sort of attatched to me....like all the time...making it impossible to attend the temple let alone brush my teeth or take a shower. So anyway, I thought about you...I'm so happy for you. I always appreciated your spiritual maturity, and your even temperedness...is that a word? I know you will be a great instrument in the hands of the Lord. And here's a great promise...My husband's mission president said/prophesied that the harder Nic worked on his mission, the more beautiful his wife would be....:) Let' s hope that promise goes for sister missionaries too eh?

Loralee said...

Looks like I made it just in time! Love you.

Beth said...

I love this. Such a good idea. Did you think of it yourself? Well, whoever came up with the idea, good for them!