Tuesday, March 24, 2009

S'pose I might as well...

So, once upon a time, I did something weird on facebook and now everything from this blog is automatically transferred to my notes there. I couldn't tell you how I did it, even though I consider myself fairly computer savey. I suppose some poking around wouldn't hurt, but I don't really care enough to try. Anyways, I tell you this because even though there are only 4 comments on the last post, someone commented on this from facebook, thus I have my 5. Congrats to Hannah Belanger, Pookie the Pookstar England, Angie Larkin, Loralee Warner, and Beth Garrard. I think I know what I'm going to make, I just have to go get supplies. Here's a hint... Pookie will get something completely different because he's a boy. Anyways... nothing too exciting is happening up here in Provo... School is tedious and I just want to get out of here. 49 days to go...

0 comments: