Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1) I have a fish named Mr. Bingley. He is 14 months old. He's lived through the trauma of going down the disposal, being out of the water for about 5 minutes, and being rescued by 2 metal spoons.
2) I was the first person to finish my pajama pants in my sewing class.
3) I have never colored my hair. I love the color of my hair and have never wanted to change it.
4) I feel naked without earrings on. It is the one piece of jewelry that I always have on unless I'm sleeping.
5) I have to fall asleep on my stomach with one leg hitched up, on arm under my pillow and the other hand tucking the blankets under my chin.
6) I'm kind of a clean freak. I never thought I was, (and maybe I wasn't,) until I lived in the apartment where I am now. Clutter really bothers me and I have to vaccuum the carpet every couple of days or I feel like the apartment is really dirty.
7) I have really big and noticeable blood veins in my eyes.
8) My right foot is slightly smaller/shorter than my left. I have spacers in a lot of my right foot heels.
9) It takes a LOT of self-restraint for me to resist sales. I am SUCH a sucker for sales. It doesn't even matter what's being sold, if it's a good sale, I'm there.
10) My favorite tv shows are dancing competitions; So you think you can dance, Dancing with the stars, America's best dance crew...
11) I could read the Harry Potter books over and over without ever getting tired of them. I love developing new theories based on whatever new facts I've found.
12) I dry-shave my legs. Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. I shave my legs dry right after my shower. I don't get razor burn, and I always cut myself when I use shaving creme. It's quicker and more acurate for me...
13) I have 2 recipes memorized. No-bake cookies and Caramel Brownies. I make them whenever I think of any reason to.
14) I cried during my first fire drill in Kindergarten because my house was just a street and a house away. I was afraid that my mom and little sister would be in danger from the fire because we lived so close to the school. I suppose I didn't know what "drill" meant.
15) I have only ever won one trophy in my life. It was for an art contest in the second grade. It was the best day ever... of second grade.
16) Sundays are my favorite day of the week. I love everything about Sundays. I love going to church, I love coming home and taking a nap on the couch with my plush pillow and beloved blanket whilst ( :) ) watching a Disney movie. I love wearing my flirty apron over my church outfit and making food barefoot in the kitchen. I love people coming over to play games and talk not doing homework because it is the sabbath. I love sundays.
17) Dashboard Confessional is probably my favorite band. They are good and great and wonderful.
19) I also love Michael Buble. He is pretty great.
20) My little sister Karalyn stole my baby blanket when we were really little. She still denies it to this day, but I have photo evidence.
21) Not only am I a Lord of the Rings Fanatic, I can quote the Appendicies... heck yes.
22) I am a certified rappelling instructor.
23) I drink a slim fast every morning for breakfast. It's gross, but quick, easy, and effective.
24) I am one of the few girls my age that I know who is completely happy with my appearance.
25) I am going on a mission. I have started my papers and I'll probably get my call in about 3-4 weeks. I'm SO EXCITED!!! (If you know Mike Garrard, Holden Latimer, Colton Wood, Cj Huntsman, or Justin Turner, don't tell them. I have my own secret plans for letting them know all about it.)

6 comments:

Beth said...

OK, that is pretty exciting news! And, what a sneaky way for you to announce it. Good for you. Please let me know when you've told Mike so I don't have to worry about letting the secret out.

Bekah said...

This is one of the most interesting 25 random things I have ever read. I don't think I knew any of those things about you...well maybe the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potte obsession. Congratulations about the mission. You will be an awesome missionary.

Stac said...

Yea for the mission! I am pro mission for any girl that wants to go. It will be the best time of your life!! I am secretly jealous of you. Keep us posted!

Kacy said...

I am so proud of you, you are such an awesome girl. Love ya!

Chris said...

A mission!?! Wow. Good for you. IS this a new development or somethign you've been plotting for a while?

Kathy said...

We are so excited about your mission! You will be the BEST missionary ever! Let us know as soon as that call comes!