Friday, January 9, 2009

Merry Christmast to ME!

So, My old Lappy (may he rest in peace) has been dying for quite some time... Ever since he fell out of the car in North Carolina when we were visiting Loralee and Taylor for Cameron's blessing. So, this happy post is coming to you LIVE from Provo, Utah from this beaut!!


I'm pretty obsessed with the fact that it's red. It's basically my favorite color. Here we see that it matches my nails.

And here we see my lovelyness on Christmas morning. Also, how it still matches my nails. (which I've decided that it's the perfect red. by-the-way.)

So... Thanks Parents for making this post (and the smoothness of the rest of my college experience) possible. This is for you.

5 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ummmm...NICE! (I especially love the fact that it is RED!! Go Utes!!)

Loralee said...

I love you Brianne, but I'm pretty sure that's not why she chose fire engine red. jk :)

I like...I like.

Bekah said...

Mmmm. Sassy laptop. I am jealous

perdue family said...

YAY Julina! Im so glad we're blog friends now. Cute blog! And i cant wait to get a new laptop...
Have a good weekend! See you Tuesday!

Shelley said...

You look really cute even on Christmas morning! And I love the laptop and nails!