Monday, October 27, 2008

ok... Here goes nothing.

So, Nate Davis and I went on a fun group date. We carved pumpkins at our apartment and frosted halloween cookies. It was fun.

Here's Mary and Andrew.
Kelly and Brett
Allie and McKay

Nathan and I- "N8"

"Julina"


And here's the last decent shot of my hair.

The next night and 10 inches later...

And then we convinced Kare to do it too...
So. What do you think? I have never had short hair in my whole life. Ever. Seriously, the shortest it's ever been is somewhere around 2 inches below my shoulders (5 inches longer than what it is now). So, Kare and I sent our hair home to mom and dad in bubble envelopes. THEY DON'T KNOW ITS CUT SO DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO THEM THIS WEEK!! WAIT!! And Thanks to Kelsey Day for the Sass cuts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I could never cut my hair that short, but it looks great! You have guts to do something so daring :)

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

I LLLOOOVVVEEE YOUR HAIR!!!!!! Did Kelsey do it?? I think once I have a baby, I'm going to cut mine short too. I am too chicken now... But it looks so great!!!

Beth said...

I do love your hair! And, it's still so amazingly shiny and beautiful. Wouldn't you just love to see you're mom & dad's faces when they open their mail?

Loralee said...

In that last picture, I thought for a second it looked like me and you. Creepy. Um, you look grood. I mean, good. I mean beautiful. I meant to say that all the cool people have short hair.

Bekah said...

I resent Loralee's comment. jk. Yes, it looks absolutely beautiful. I love it.
Bekah

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Wow. Make that double wow! Sydney liked the picture but wanted to know where Karalyn and Julina were...JK, she new it was you. Honestly, we all love it! You guys looks awesome.

Brianne & Jarod said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair short! The best part about it is that it always grows back :)

Marissa Latimer said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love both of you so much!! your hair looks so cute like this and i can´t wait to see it in person!!! i miss you guys and i can´t wait to see you at new years!
`missy